[jsr-314-open] [ADMIN] Sun Certified JSF Developer Exam Questions

Jason Lee jason at steeplesoft.com
Thu Dec 17 15:45:09 EST 2009

On 12/17/09 2:11 PM, Andy Schwartz wrote:
> Imre Osswald wrote:
>> If d) is valid and you push hard enough you can make a) valid too.
>>
>> But my actual question is, if we publish the questions and answers
>> here on an open list, will they still be usable in an exam? :)
>>

> But Imre, if we don't discuss the questions and answers here, how am I
> ever going to pass this exam?!?
>
> Just kidding! :-)
>
> Wait.  Am I?
My thoughts exactly. ;)  As much as I'd like to think that I'd crush a
JSF cert exam, my experience with the SCJP, though admittedly with a
much a broader scope, was that it was a lot harder than I'd expected.

So... keep those questions coming! :P

--
Jason Lee, SCJP
President, Oklahoma City Java Users Group