[jsr-314-open] [ADMIN] Sun Certified JSF Developer Exam Questions

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 16:16:29 EST 2009

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Jason Lee <jason at steeplesoft.com> wrote:

> On 12/17/09 2:11 PM, Andy Schwartz wrote:
>
>> Imre Osswald wrote:
>>
>>> If d) is valid and you push hard enough you can make a) valid too.
>>>
>>> But my actual question is, if we publish the questions and answers here
>>> on an open list, will they still be usable in an exam? :)
>>>

>> But Imre, if we don't discuss the questions and answers here, how am I
>> ever going to pass this exam?!?
>>
>> Just kidding! :-)
>>
>> Wait.  Am I?
>>
> My thoughts exactly. ;)  As much as I'd like to think that I'd crush a JSF
> cert exam, my experience with the SCJP, though admittedly with a much a
> broader scope, was that it was a lot harder than I'd expected.
>
> We should all plan to take the EE 6 exam. Not necessarily for the purpose
of passing it, though certainly the results would be interesting in their
own right, but to ensure that we can validate the test coverage. For
instance, if Andy can't get a behaviors question right, I should think there
is something wrong with the question. Same for me and a view parameters
question. And I could go on.

I wonder if we should be allowed to have complimentary vouchers.

Registered Linux User #231597