[jsr-314-open] getting behind CDI

Martin Marinschek mmarinschek at apache.org
Thu Dec 17 18:42:46 EST 2009

Hi guys,

I agree. Use a full-blown DI container to get the job done. The
managed bean facility will just not be enough for all your needs.

However, what DI container you do, remains your thing - and that's
also why I am not sure we should try enforcing using CDI in all
examples which are written with JSF 2 ;)

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at