[jsr-314-open] [ADMIN] Sun Certified JSF Developer Exam Questions (was:Re: Where's Ed Burns this week?)

Imre Osswald ioss at mx.jevelopers.com
Thu Dec 17 19:32:24 EST 2009

Hi Martin,

how "hard you have to push" depends on what "register" and "Managed
Bean" really means.
But let's say we have a d) which allows me to register Managed Beans
dynamically, then you could have groovy code in your view definition,
that gets executed and registers the MB.
While I am pretty sure, this is something I don't want to see in any
view definition I have to work with, it would still be possible.
(About using groovy in the view-definition see: http://blog.jevelopers.com/archives/4-Project-Frisco-started.html)

regards,
Imre