[jsr-314-open] [ADMIN] Sun Certified JSF Developer Exam Questions (was:Re: Where's Ed Burns this week?)

Imre Osswald ioss at mx.jevelopers.com
Sat Dec 19 10:28:25 EST 2009

"...especially if I can not think of a better wrong answer..."
maybe we should stick with the groovy thing  :)

Actually my a) was not very good and should be more like:
"By calling the registerManagedBean method on the Faces-Application
instance."
(as the method signature i came up with, is missing the scope
anyway ;) )

Imre