[jsr-314-open] [ADMIN] Sun Certified JSF Developer Exam Questions (was:Re: Where's Ed Burns this week?)

Martin Marinschek mmarinschek at apache.org
Fri Dec 18 04:08:09 EST 2009

Ah well, so this is what the community decides as a question:

How can you register a managed bean with JSF2?

a) By calling FacesContext.getApplication().registerManagedBean(String
name, Class<?> beanClass)
b) Using XML-code in the faces configuration file
c) Using annotations in the Java-Code of the managed-bean
(@ManagedBean or @Named)
d) Using other JSF2 compliant bean-containers like a CDI
implementation or Spring

I would be curious as to how many people find the correct answer ;)

regards,

Martin