[jsr-314-open] getting behind CDI

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 17:16:26 EST 2009

Now I'm convinced it's time to upgrade my laptop to Ubuntu. I've been away
too long. It will be my xmas present to myself ;) Downloading an image now.

- Dan Allen

Sent from my Android-powered phone:
An open platform for carriers, consumers
and developers.

On Dec 20, 2009 10:39 AM, "Lincoln Baxter, III" <lincolnbaxter at gmail.com>
wrote:

Googlers sites is fast for me with ff3 on Ubuntu or even windoze. :)

Lincoln Baxter III http://ocpsoft.com http://scrumshark.com Keep it simple.

Jeremy, >

on www.javaserverfaces.or...

> > > We must have been on the same wavelength because that's exactly what I
was working on while y...

approach.  What about @ViewS...

of JSR-330's @Scope other...

> > > Sounds like an action item for collaboration in 2010! >

look forward to getting...

> > > +1 > > On that note, Happy Holidays and New Year. I'm looking forward
to 2010! > > -Dan

-- Dan Allen Senior Software Engineer, Red Hat | Author of Seam in Action
Registered Linux User #2...