[jsr-314-open] getting behind CDI

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 10:39:05 EST 2009

Googlers sites is fast for me with ff3 on Ubuntu or even windoze. :)

Lincoln Baxter III
http://ocpsoft.com
http://scrumshark.com
Keep it simple.

On Dec 19, 2009 7:53 PM, "Dan Allen" <dan.j.allen at gmail.com> wrote:

Jeremy,

> Perhaps one of the first things we should do is update the "Get Started"
on www.javaserverfaces.or...

We must have been on the same wavelength because that's exactly what I was
working on while you were writing back. I've split the page into three
parts, explaining that there are three "packages" so to speak. I've left the
Spring section open. If you want to fill that in with an archetype of your
choice, that would be great. I've granted you edit access. (You have to
tolerate the painfully slow Google Sites editor. It takes some patience to
tame the bullets).

We can clean up some of the text throughout the page, I was just throwing
down some structure quickly.

approach.  What about @ViewS...

> > To be fair, we aren't yet providing any out-of-the-box implementations
of JSR-330's @Scope other...

Sounds like an action item for collaboration in 2010!

look forward to getting...

+1

On that note, Happy Holidays and New Year. I'm looking forward to 2010!

-Dan

-- Dan Allen Senior Software Engineer, Red Hat | Author of Seam in Action
Registered Linux User #2...