[jsr-314-open] wrap ups of JSF Summit 2009

Kito Mann kito.mann at virtua.com
Tue Dec 22 21:04:52 EST 2009

These look nice...

Which picture are you referring to? The one that Sherry took?
---
Kito D. Mann | twitter: kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info | twitter:
jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x3