[jsr-314-open] wrap ups of JSF Summit 2009

Andy Schwartz andy.schwartz at oracle.com
Wed Dec 23 11:46:12 EST 2009

Gang -

Kito Mann wrote:
> These look nice...
>
> Which picture are you referring to? The one that Sherry took?

I (finally) posted the picture that we took on my camera here:

http://www.twitpic.com/ut7gd

Please feel free to use this wherever (blogs, javaserverfaces.org).
Though some  some red eye reduction might be helpful before re-posting. :-)

Kito -

I believe that Cagatay joined us for the photo that Sherry took.  If
that picture turned out okay, might be a better option for
javaserverfaces.org.

Andy