[jsr-314-open] getting behind CDI

Andy Schwartz andy.schwartz at oracle.com
Wed Dec 23 15:27:25 EST 2009

Dan Allen wrote:

>     Agreed, then, since we do support the use of @Named at the class
>     level in Spring, it makes sense to settle on it for the sake of
>     more consistent examples.
>

> Excellent. There you have it, folks ;)

I don't have anything useful to add other than to say that I very much
appreciate seeing the way that you two (Dan and Jeremy) have worked
through this.  It is certainly beneficial to the world of JSF to have
support from both the CDI and Spring camps.  It is refreshing to see
amicable discussion like this, as opposed to the madness that flares up
on TSS, etc...

Andy