[jsr-314-open] inter-component and form-level validation

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 19:56:11 EDT 2009

>From the jsr-314-comments mailbox comes this discussion between myself and
Mathias Werliz about inter-component validation. Unfortunately the
discussion progressed outside of the mailinglist, so the post below is the
aggregate of the individual messages. If there is confusion we can summarize
the discussion up to this point and continue the discussion on each
individual point.