[jsr-314-open] Meeting minutes from EG face-to-face at Sun's SF office post-JavaOne

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 11 16:22:02 EDT 2009

I just remember a name I left off the list.

Alex Smirmov, JSR-314 EG & RichFaces, Exadel

It was remiss of me to fail to mention Alex's name given that he was the one
that informed me of the meeting and encouraged me to make it.

-Dan