[jsr-314-open] Ajax validation

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Mon Jun 22 14:06:29 EDT 2009

The issue is that it isn't always (normally IMO) the case that you
want the model update on an ajax request to do validation, you only
want the model updated when you actually hit submit... This is a
problem if you are applying values directly to the managed JPA
entities which get flushed to the database at the end of the TX.