[jsr-314-open] aggregating tag libraries under a common namespace

Martin Marinschek mmarinschek at APACHE.ORG
Tue May 19 02:10:48 EDT 2009

Hi Dan,

this sounds reasonable to me.

As a work-around which might work even now: Couldn't you also choose
the variant of using the Java-based tag-library processing, and then
parse the XML files yourself?

regards,

Martin

--