[jsr-314-open] Execute phase of lifecycle in spec

Roger Kitain Roger.Kitain at SUN.COM
Sun May 24 22:32:17 EDT 2009

Hello David -

I only wish your valuable comments came at a more opportune (did I spell
that correctly?) time.
At the same time, I do understand that you are preparing for your
JavaOne demo/talk which has caused you
to deep dive into many of these areas.  Now, with respect to
"execute"/"render" "conceptual" phases...
If you specify:

<f:ajax render="foo"/>

does this ajax request cause an actionListener to get invoked?

on the other hand...

when you specify :

<f:ajax execute="@all"/> will that cause your actionListener to get invoked?

-roger