[jsr-314-open] begin success complete and rendered?

Roger Kitain Roger.Kitain at SUN.COM
Sun May 24 23:14:40 EDT 2009

We talked about many of these Ajax callback events.  I believe it's
specified that the "complete" event happens
upon receiving some status from the xmlhttprequest call (success or
failure) but before dom update.

-roger