[jsr-314-open] sendAjaxRequest is not defined?

Martin Marinschek mmarinschek at APACHE.ORG
Wed May 27 01:13:52 EDT 2009

If we disallow the on...-syntax, we need to throw an exception if
someone provides us with an on...-value for the attribute - this is
the least we can do for our users!

regards,

Martin

>>> http://mojavelinux.com/seaminaction