[jsr-314-open] Components

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 13:00:04 EDT 2009

Oh, and I almost forgot. We definitely need to abstract the idea of a
document so that we can get away from the <html> tag in the main template.
Presumably the document tag would fall into a new namespace set that deals
with structure (rather than HTML specifically).

Roughly:

<s:document>
   <s:head>
   </s:head>
   <s:body>
   </s:body>
</s:document>

I didn't put a ton of thought into that. I know Andy has gone deeper. Toss.

As for Martin's point about layout, again, looking at what Android has done
with <LinearLayout> and <RelativeLayout> could be an interesting trail to
follow.

-Dan