[jsr-314-open] Components

Alaxander Smirnov asmirnov at exadel.com
Fri Oct 16 01:51:22 EDT 2009

That extended set of components recall me an idea that had discussed
before JSF 2.0 started: divide JSF API part from components. JSF api
library itself contains about one half of implementation in components
code, that is unusual amid most Java specifications.
I think that the only base functions, like command, input, select should
be defined in API.