[jsr-314-open] updated spec

Ed Burns Ed.Burns at sun.com
Fri Oct 16 00:53:55 EDT 2009

DA> Is there a specification document that is more up to date than June 25,
DA> 2009? Also, is there some way to build the PDF document from source? I'd
DA> like to see these instructions outlined somewhere.

That's the most recent version, the final one we handed to JCP.  As I
mentioned in a private email to you, there are extenuating circumstances
regarding ongoing spec work.  I appreciate your understanding.  In the
meantime, we'll keep updating the ChangeLog on the wiki.

You need Adobe Framemaker to build the PDF.  If you have a license and
you REALLY want to know how to do it, we can write up some
documentation.

Ed