[jsr-314-open] updated spec

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 02:16:59 EDT 2009

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 12:53 AM, Ed Burns <Ed.Burns at sun.com> wrote:

> said:
>
> DA> Is there a specification document that is more up to date than June 25,
> DA> 2009? Also, is there some way to build the PDF document from source?
> I'd
> DA> like to see these instructions outlined somewhere.
>
> That's the most recent version, the final one we handed to JCP.  As I
> mentioned in a private email to you, there are extenuating circumstances
> regarding ongoing spec work.  I appreciate your understanding.  In the
> meantime, we'll keep updating the ChangeLog on the wiki.

Got it. This is still good information. It means that the official word
right now is that you look at the spec from June and then overlay the
changelog. Until we have the resources to push out updates, this is what we
need to tell people, I think. I'll add this to the "key links for the JSF
spec" wiki page I've been putting together.

Registered Linux User #231597