[jsr-314-open] Components

Martin Marinschek mmarinschek at apache.org
Sun Oct 18 07:23:01 EDT 2009

So I am trying to summarize based on the discussion:

 - date and time input
 - color input
 - structured text input (phone number etc.)
 - document-tag
 - file upload (should be easy to do with Servlet 3.0)
 - subform (and an interface for forms)
 - sortable table (very basic, but very useful for RAD)
 - eventually, a basic server side tree (with a sophisticated model
which we all can agree on and a basic rendering we all can do better
within our component libraries)
 - a radio-button which works in a table
 - some more layouting support in panelGrid / new layouting components

regards,

Martin