[jsr-314-open] AJAX library in JSF 2.0

Roger Kitain Roger.Kitain at Sun.COM
Mon Sep 14 10:48:14 EDT 2009

Hey Pete -

Thanks for the clarification - that's what I thought based on prior
discussions I've
had with Alex.  Yes, ICEFaces had done some preliminary work with JSF 2.0:
http://www.java.net/blog/2009/05/25/icefaces-20-and-jsf-20-together
And I'm sure ADF Faces will follow suite (if they haven't started already).

-roger