[jsr-314-open] DRY and form with JSF 2

Alaxander Smirnov asmirnov at exadel.com
Mon Sep 14 15:17:22 EDT 2009

I agree with label parameter for validation message, because for some
languages the best place of label would be not in front of message (
that is true for Russian messages, for example ).
But lookup for label component seems overhaul, it could get us impact on
performance due to additional lookups in the components tree (
implementation should walk though whole tree because input component has
no direct reference for label ).