[jsr-314-open] Evaluating EL in resource files

Alexander Smirnov asmirnov at exadel.com
Fri Sep 25 17:35:56 EDT 2009

Just to check, I created a small application and tested images caching
in different browsers.
I have no working IE6 installation to test, but all modern browsers (
Opera 9+, Firefox 3+, IE 7 ) believe to cache control headers and does
not reload images from URL with parameters, so my concern about that
could be obsolete :-)