[jsr-314-open] [admin] Rev 2.0 A - Issue Updates from Lincoln Baxter

Andy Schwartz andy.schwartz at oracle.com
Thu Feb 4 18:21:41 EST 2010

Lincoln -

I don't mean to parse Dan's words too closely, but I don't think Dan
meant to imply that you did a bad job with your table.  Just that
Alexander did a better job than you did.

Buy, hey, that's just Dan's opinion.  Personally I think that your table
looked very nice and readable, and I am sure that there are other folks
on the EG who would agree with me (aside from Dan, that is).

:-P

Andy