[jsr-314-open] [admin] Rev 2.0 A - Issue Updates from Lincoln Baxter

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 18:27:43 EST 2010

Yes I'm giving him a hard time. Continue on :) nothing to see here!

Lincoln Baxter's Droid
http://ocpsoft.com
http://scrumshark.com
Keep it simple.

On Feb 4, 2010 6:25 PM, "Andy Schwartz" <andy.schwartz at oracle.com> wrote:

Lincoln -

I don't mean to parse Dan's words too closely, but I don't think Dan meant
to imply that you did a bad job with your table.  Just that Alexander did a
better job than you did.

Buy, hey, that's just Dan's opinion.  Personally I think that your table
looked very nice and readable, and I am sure that there are other folks on
the EG who would agree with me (aside from Dan, that is).

:-P

Andy