[jsr-314-open] [jsf2next] PROJECT_STAGE system property configuration

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 17:57:03 EST 2010

I'd like to understand a little more about the objections to runtime
modification. I agree in that I don't think it would add much value, but is
the opposition of a technical difficulty or practical/philosophical nature?
I'd like to learn why people feel this way. Is it more of "it goes against
the intentended usage of ProjectStage" or more of "it would be too hard for
too little value?" Or something else?

Just for my benefit. Thanks!

Lincoln Baxter III
http://ocpsoft.com
http://scrumshark.com
Keep it simple.

On Jan 6, 2010 12:16 AM, "Cay Horstmann" <cay at horstmann.com> wrote:

On 01/05/2010 08:14 PM, Ed Burns wrote: >>>>>> >>>>>> On Mon, 04 Jan 2010
11:21:50 -0800, Jim Drisco...

> > I think there are two unrelated issues. > > 1) Should one be able to
change the project stage s...