[jsr-314-open] del.icio.us tags for JSF critical articles

Ed Burns Ed.Burns at Sun.COM
Fri Jan 15 17:12:15 EST 2010

In preparation for my JFokus talk I'm going through Peter Thomas's "jsf
sucks" screed and tagging the referenced articles with delicious tags.
My goal is to separate the wheat from the chaff.  Here are the tags I've
been using so far

jsf-problem-reason-outdatad

Some or all of the content in a URL with this tag is no longer relevant
because subsequent releases of JSF have directly addressed the problem.

jsf-problem-reason-polemical

Some or all of the content in a URL with this tag is purely polemical,
unsubstantiated, or otherwise not trustworthy.

jsf-problem-reason-complexity

Some or all of the content in a URL with this tag complains about the
complexity of JSF but misses out on the design center of JSF providing
flexibility.

jsf-problem-reason-misunderstanding-persistence

Some or all of the content in a URL with this tag stems from a
misunderstanding of how JSF uses persistence or a database.

jsf-problem-reason-misunderstanding-security

Some or all of the content in a URL with this tag stems from a
misunderstanding of how JSF provides security

I've only made it to "Gradebook Taming JSF 1.1" in his thread.  If you
have some time to do some tagging, please have at it.  Feel free to
create new tags, but please follow the naming convention of starting
your tag with

jsf-problem-reason-*
jsf-problem-reason-misunderstanding-*

Once we develop a vocabulary of tags, I think we'll have a valuable
resource, turning a negative into a positive.

Thanks,

Ed