[jsr-314-open] MethodRule API

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 15:08:09 EST 2010

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 2:42 PM, Cagatay Civici <cagatay.civici at gmail.com>wrote:

> Agreed as well, otherwise every library(Trinidad, PrimeFaces ...) needs to
> come up with it's own implementation which is the quick dirty workaround at
> the moment.

If there are other APIs like MethodRule which are absolutely critical
(meaning they are going to get duplicated right off the bat), please name
them now or hold your peace until after rev a. We are looking for the
absolutely critical here, because the goal is not to add a new features to
JSF 2.0 but to fix what should be considered oversights.

Registered Linux User #231597