[jsr-314-open-mirror] [jsr-314-open] [ADMIN] JSF 2.0 Rev a spec release candidate 1

Roger Kitain roger.kitain at oracle.com
Tue Jul 13 16:40:08 EDT 2010

Hello Leonardo,

We cannot make this kind of change for Rev A.  Only supposed to be spec
doc changes.
But I see this issue is currently unscheduled - I'll see if we can
schedule it in for one of our 2.1 milestones.
I'm going to be revisiting a bunch of those issues to prioritize
accordingly.

Thanks, Roger.

roger.kitain at oracle.com
https://twitter.com/rogerk09