[jsr-314-open-mirror] [jsr-314-open] [ADMIN] JSF 2.0 Rev a spec release candidate 1

Leonardo Uribe lu4242 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 16:49:31 EDT 2010

Hello Roger

Ok, that's what I wanted to know. I thought that this issue is a spec doc
change in UIData, but it also involves implement
UIData.getContainerClientId, and make other doc changes on UIData.visitTree
and UIData.invokeOnComponent. I'll revert those changes on myfaces core
2.0.x, but include them on tomahawk for jsf 2.0.

Yes, it could be good if this issue is considered for jsf 2.1

Thanks for the information.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe