[jsr-314-open-mirror] [jsr-314-open] Tradmark text added as footer to all pages on javaserverfaces.org

Ed Burns edward.burns at oracle.com
Fri Mar 19 17:02:54 EDT 2010

Per request from Oracle, I have added the following trademark assertion
to the bottom of every page on javaserverfaces.org.

"Java and JavaServer Faces are trademarks or registered trademarks of
Oracle and/or its affiliates."

For consistency with the first page, I have also added this text below
the trademark assertion.  On the first page, this text was already
present:

"http://www.javaserverfaces.org is maintained and operated by members of
the JSR-314 (JSF 2.0) Expert Group and dedicated community contributors.
Got a suggestion to make javaserverfaces.org better? Is there a page we
forgot? Please post your suggestion in the community forums."

Per the informal governance agreement reached at the November
2009 EG meeting, because this changes is not a substantive change, I
took the liberty of making the change without first notifying the EG.

Ed