[jsr-314-open-mirror] [jsr-314-open] composite components: targets attribute revisited

Martin Marinschek mmarinschek at apache.org
Thu Nov 4 04:53:05 EDT 2010

Hi Ed,

> I appreciate your recognition of the agreement we reached in the JSF
> expert community meetings we had in July.  If you want to listen to the
> audio, you'll find that we agreed to keep the scope of 2.1 limited [1].
>
> Therefore, I will definitively state that this most recent round of
> discussion will not be represented in 2.1.

sure, Ed - your decision.

As long as we can pass multiple actions to a composite component and
pass actionListeners, etc. to a nested composite component I am ok
with waiting for the rest, as I said before.

But please make sure these two things are in - we cannot continue
using composite components without this!

best regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at