[keycloak-dev] What next

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Aug 14 09:38:21 EDT 2013

Working on registration would be great.  Hopefully incorporating some of
the things we talked about earlier.  What I would love to see is support
for TOTP and Google Authenticator for registration and login.  Much of
the code is already set up to support TOTP, just the setup is missing.
I just think TOTP effects the design of the registration page flow so it
might be a good idea to incorporate that too and I don't think it would
be that much of a stretch to do so.

Here's a good blog I found on dealing with Google Authenticator:

https://weblogs.java.net/blog/evanx/archive/2012/11/07/google-authenticator-thus-enabled

It shows you Java code and how to set up the scannable bar code.

I actually need to focus on my JAX-RS book the next few weeks as my
deadline is next month.  I'm actually writing a section on OAuth and
want to include an example that uses Resteasy's OAuth stuff on Wildfly.
  Which will require creating Wildfly integration which will be good for
Keycloak too :)