[keycloak-dev] resteasy dependencies before Alpha 1

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Dec 5 14:59:28 EST 2013

How are you planning that folks should run the examples? Will they use the dist and deploy/configure it to that (there's support for using -Dkeycloak.import=<testrealm.json file>)? Or use the server.wars from the examples? I really don't understand why there's still DemoApplication and server WARs in the examples.

Sounds like a release tomorrow is not going to happen. Could you setup Nexus and do a timstamped release for me tomorrow? I haven't managed to get write access to Nexus yet myself, so I can't do it..