[keycloak-dev] Certificate Management, Directory Services and Device Registration

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Fri Dec 20 15:23:10 EST 2013

Bill brought out some thoughts in my mind which I want to capture here
to see what your thoughts are:

* Certificate Management
- We need a good system to CRUD certificates.  The only good Java based
oss I have seen is EJBCA.

* Directory Server/Services
- We have ApacheDS and OpenDS (or the ForgeRock version) as two
possibilities in Java based directory servers. I am unsure if we have
really explored building a solution for directory services.

* Device Registration
- BaaS may be at play here.
- Apache UserGrid is incubating.

* OTP
- FreeOTP is a new project at fedora for iOS/Android apps based on
google authenticator.
- both KeyCloak and Aerogear have a solution for integrating OTP based
authentication.

Anything else?