[keycloak-dev] AS7 subsystem problems Re: release? Stan?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Dec 4 08:50:12 EST 2014

On 12/4/2014 7:27 AM, Stan Silvert wrote:

> [...]

Why is this a waste of time?  Just go back to the last tag, grab that
code and bring it back, create a new AS7 distro for it in distribution/.
  Would take me like 30 minutes max.

Once we have adapters as separate downloads then we see who is using
what platform.  BTW, we'll eventually have to see if we can create
adapters for EAP4 and EAP5.  There's still customers on that too.

Also, I abstracted the adapter tests a little and ported them to work
with Tomcat 6-8, Jetty 8-9.  If I knew Arquillian, I'd create AS7 tests
too.  Sucks we can't distribute EAP, otherwise I'd do EAP too.

Bill