[keycloak-dev] Release next Monday or Tuesday

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Jan 10 11:34:01 EST 2014

We need support for:

jca/jta - jdbc connection pool
JPA
Servlet

JAX-RS/Jackson comes bundled with keycloak war.

Not sure yet how we'll deal with clustering yet,no there may be some
other pieces we need.  I'm pretty sure there's something interesting
things we can do with the Wildfly Domain Controller to make clustering
really nice.

IMO, if users want something different than the appliance, then they
have to download and install the war distribution themselves.  So, only
one appliance download IMO.  Two many options is confusing.

Bill