[keycloak-dev] Proposed changes to menu

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Jan 21 10:59:44 EST 2014

I think "most applications/websites have their main menu at the top" is
a stianism.  cloud.google.com has their menu on the left.  gmail has
their menu both on the left and top.  Github has their menus on right.
Wordpress has their console menus on the left.
.
So I'd say that most applications/websites have completely different
ways of organizing their menus and I find this change does nothing for
me other than waste a week of work I did.