[keycloak-dev] Keycloak Subsystem PR

ssilvert at redhat.com ssilvert at redhat.com
Fri Jan 31 10:21:10 EST 2014

A couple of other things I failed to mention.

On 1/30/2014 9:59 AM, ssilvert at redhat.com wrote:
> Future tasks for the Keycloak Subsystem:
> * Integration with the Keycloak Admin
> * Review the attributes of realm and secure-deployment to make sure they
> align with keycloak.json.
And also make sure that default boolean values are correct.  Make sure
required fields are correctly marked as such.  Etc.
> * Fill in help text in
> keycloak/subsystem/src/main/resources/org/keycloak/subsystem/extension/LocalDescriptions.properties
> * See comments in KeycloakAdapterConfigService.java.  This class may
> work better as a plain Singleton instead of a service.
And also this class is not currently thread-safe.  We could probably get
by with just making all the public methods synchronized.  The rare case
where thread safety matters is when two administrators are editing the
subsystem at the same time.  At startup, the initialization of all the
data is single-threaded.