[keycloak-dev] keep exploded war and add exploded themes

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Jul 21 09:42:41 EDT 2014

> * Advanced configuration - This will let you add your own REST backend and admin page as you suggested. Not sure how we'd deal with persistence of this data though.

FederationProviderModel (like AuthProviderModel) will have a property
map.  For config, users will have to map their config onto the map.
Another option is to provide storage for your Config class.

> We kinda need the advanced configuration any ways as we'd like built features to be enabled/disabled on the admin endpoints/console.
>
> I'll write a separate mail about the ideas I had with provider configuration then we can carry on the discussion there.

I'd like to be able to iterate with just a map 1st then move to a better
configuration schema.  I'll need a few days to finish the
AuthProvider->FedProvider refactor.

Bill