[keycloak-dev] Plan for final release

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu May 1 14:21:59 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

Could we do it by adding more events? We could have events both before/after login?

That would allow us to plug-in other things to the login-cycle, and you could also re-use the same event handlers for social and SAML logins. We could have built-in event handlers, but also let users register their own through the SPI.

> I really want the ability to redirect the user to a account management
> warning screen that says something like "You logged into your account
> from China.  Was that you?  If not, you might want to change your
> credentials".

Only China? Might be worth considering North Korea as well ;)