[keycloak-dev] Remove IDM entirely or keep Picketlink federation provider?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Apr 8 10:03:16 EDT 2015

On 4/8/2015 9:59 AM, Marek Posolda wrote:
> On 8.4.2015 15:33, Stian Thorgersen wrote:

I think it will help us tremendously in product if we have zero PL IDM
dependencies.  As we discussed in meetings, Picketlink is not going to
be upgraded in EAP7 and is a few versions back of the latest Picketlink.
  Keycloak LDAP integration currently has dependencies on latest and
greatest Picketlink.