[keycloak-dev] 1.2.0.CR1 release on Wednesday
stian at redhat.com
Mon Apr 27 05:09:29 EDT 2015
I'd like to release 1.2.0.CR1 on Wednesday (or Thursday at the latest!).
* KEYCLOAK-1229 Re-enable broker examples - Bill can you look at this?
* KEYCLOAK-1189 SSLPeerUnverifiedException when deploying Keycloak with JDK 8 - I'm looking at this ATM, testing if including a httpcomponents module with slot=4.3 works
* KEYCLOAK-1180 keycloak proxy needs different redirect uri config - Bill can you look at this? Or shall we just post-pone it?
* KEYCLOAK-1040 Allow import of realm keys (like we do for SAML) - shall we post-pone this?
* KEYCLOAK-1070 Persist client grants - almost done
I'd also like to do "KEYCLOAK-887 Use standard RCUE or Patternfly theme by default", basically changing l&f of admin console to better match standard PatternFly. Ideally this would be done prior to 1.2.0.CR1 release, but I'm not sure how long it'll take. If IO can finish this tomorrow I'll include it, if not I'll post-pone it.
Anything else? Would be great if everyone can look at distribution changes I did and comment/complain about it ASAP!
We'll follow-up with a 1.2.0.Final next week.
More information about the keycloak-dev