[keycloak-dev] Liquibase errors on first startup with KC 1.1.0-Final

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Mon Feb 23 09:04:11 EST 2015

I'm sorry for the late response Marek, somehow your reply got lost in my
inbox. From the feedback I got, seems like an intermittent issue, some
people faced with it while others not.

Anyway I've already separated the datasources (
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/pull/500). I think
isolating the problem will make it easy to identify where/when the issue
happens.

I will let you know if we find out.

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 8:00 AM, Marek Posolda <mposolda at redhat.com> wrote:

>  Thanks Bruno,
>
> Are you seeing this issue just for H2 or also for other databases? I mean
> it's probably ok if we have a requirement for H2 to use separate database
> (directory) as H2 is more like testing database.
>
> However for MySQL and PostgreSQL is probably not nice, if Keycloak has
> requirement to have separate DB dedicated to Keycloak data and separate DB
> to other data. In this case, we would likely need to improve things IMO.
>
> Marek
>

> On 18.2.2015 09:43, Bruno Oliveira wrote:
>
> Hi Marek, answering you question, yes. I think what you suggested is the
> best approach, if that does not work we let you know.
>
> Thanks a lot
>

> abstractj
> PGP: 0x84DC9914
>

>  On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 5:06 AM, Marek Posolda <mposolda at redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
>>  Hi,
>>
>> Is Keycloak DB and Aerogear DB points to same database? Will it help if
>> you point keycloak DB to different one (ie. use different H2 directory for
>> your datasource and KeycloakDS datasource) ?
>>
>> Otherwise feel free to create JIRA with steps to reproduce.
>>
>> Marek
>>
>> On 18.2.2015 08:03, Sebastien Blanc wrote:
>>
>> Hi !
>> Any ideas for this ?
>> Should I open a ticket ?
>> On 02/12/2015 03:35 PM, Sebastien Blanc wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We discovered recently that deploying Keycloak (the one that comes with
>> the AeroGear distro) on a "fresh" Wildfly 8.2  was generating liquibase
>> errors ( https://gist.github.com/lholmquist/f031f7a3d88477ba81a7).
>> Restarting the server removes these errors.
>> Any idea ? Should I open a ticket ?
>>
>> It concerns 1.1.0-Final
>>
>> Sebi

-