[keycloak-dev] Simple mode?

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Tue Feb 24 01:23:48 EST 2015

-1000

I can't see how this would help jboss.org guys? They have most complex deployment out there.

As fair as other JBoss projects go and allowing them to embed Keycloak into their projects, this is along the lines of what I proposed. Although this is proposing to change the behaviour of Keycloak not just remove features.

For other users I don't see the use-case. We should instead focus on making sure Keycloak has the required features and is easy to use.