[keycloak-dev] reset-password-email web service proposal for modification

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Fri Jan 2 02:43:48 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----

That's not the correct behaviour. The user should just be asked to update password immediately. Please file a jira and do a PR for your fix.

Adding the redirect param is separate, so create another jira issue for that. If you'd like you can send a separate PR for it, but you also would need to specify client_id so Keycloak can verify it's a valid redirect_uri and generate a code that is associated with the correct client.