[keycloak-dev] Hawkular requirements (was Re: RFC: organizations)

Juraci Paixão Kröhling juraci at kroehling.de
Wed Jul 29 03:48:45 EDT 2015

On 07/28/2015 06:08 PM, Bill Burke wrote:
> I think it is appropriate to model resource access separately, outside
> of Keycloak.  The reason for this is basically how SAML/OIDC and single
> sign in works.  It should be:

Indeed. Which is basically what we have today. But if Organizations were
something that would be implemented in Keycloak, I could focus on
Operations/Resources/Permissions, while Organizations/Roles/Users would
still be managed by Keycloak. But I'm afraid that our use case is too
specific to be useful to the community as a whole, even if we take only
the organization part into consideration.

- Juca.